Discussion question: "When did you feel so welcome that you wanted to extend that welcoming to others?"
Speed Evangelism questions
Courtesy of MaryLu Klum and Church of the Good Shepherd, Nashua:
The leader keeps time and instructs when time is up and the other person is to respond to the question.
Once both people have responded for 60 seconds, the pairings within the group are changed and everyone is asked a new question with the same 60 seconds to respond.
Examples of questions asked during the exercise:
- Why do you go to church?
- What do you love about your church?
- What do you like about the Episcopal Church?
- What do you think is wrong about religion?
- Who influenced your faith?
- What things about your faith do you question?
- What things about your faith/beliefs are you most certain about?
- Whose faith do you think you may have influenced in your life?
Come and See Testimonials
St. Stephen's, Colebrook, The Rev. Richard Davenport - Download Powerpoint presentation
Good Shepherd, Nashua, MaryLu Klum
St. Stephen's, Pittsfield, Margaret Porter
Last Updated (Tuesday, 01 October 2013 14:16)